Recently I've been setting up some really cool stuff, namely some queue workers and consumers which are run by SupervisorD and I've been crafting a way of automatically updating my config.
So I've recently got a new work computer, an epic Dell XPS 15, with Ubuntu installed, and I set out to install Valet for Linux and faced an issue...
I've been working a lot with oAuth 2.0 recently and a variety of different grants, and one was a password grant, to which I couldn't find any solution online, on how to use, so I posted it for you lot here!
I recently encountered an issue setting up Capistrano on one of our many servers at work, and it had me scratching my head a little until I realised what was going on, hope this helps!
I recently wanted to setup xdebug for my Homestead box and I couldn't find any guides which matched the latest PHP 7 version. So I made this guide in case it helps others.