This living blog post is a collection of issues and solutions I've faced using RabbitMQ in enterprise, and at scale, hopefully it'll help a few people out!
Recently I've been working with dealing with huge datasets in code, and I've needed to test this by generating data I can use for my tests, vim, seemed the easiest way to do this!
I recently ran across an issue with some consumers I have running against RabbitMQ, they were failing after processing messages for a limited amount of time, After an insane amount of debugging, I found the problem!
I've got a Lumen project using Dusterio's Lumen Passport package, and recently updated to get the Laravel Passport 3.0 updates, and my authentication broke! with Key path "storage/oauth-public.key" does not exist or is not readable, here's how to fix it!
So last year at work we switched to Docker, we were using Vagrant before! and it's been a resounding success! Here, I'll go through a basic setup for streaming Docker logs to the browser using docker-compose