I recently ran across an issue with some consumers I have running against RabbitMQ, they were failing after processing messages for a limited amount of time, After an insane amount of debugging, I found the problem!
I've got a Lumen project using Dusterio's Lumen Passport package, and recently updated to get the Laravel Passport 3.0 updates, and my authentication broke! with Key path "storage/oauth-public.key" does not exist or is not readable, here's how to fix it!
So last year at work we switched to Docker, we were using Vagrant before! and it's been a resounding success! Here, I'll go through a basic setup for streaming Docker logs to the browser using docker-compose
So I've got a Dell XPS 15 for my work laptop and being a dev, I obviously prefer Ubuntu to Windows, however I've recently run into problems with Ubuntu in booting.
Recently I've been setting up some really cool stuff, namely some queue workers and consumers which are run by SupervisorD and I've been crafting a way of automatically updating my config.